Sport Clearance Procedure
Below are the steps you will need to complete to be eligible for any of the sports available to Green Design students on the Diego Rivera Learning Complex Campus:
- All students must have a GPA 2.0 or higher in your most recent 10-week or 20-week marking period. To calculate your GPA add up your grades as points (A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0) and divide the total by 6 (do not include Advisory as it is only 2.5 credit and not a full 5 credits).
- Complete a full medical physical by a licensed professional. (See physical file below)
- Turn in GPA Verification and Physical to Athletic Director with copy of Medical Insurance Card.
- Complete Athletic Clearance form on www.athleticclearance.com
- Wait for email confirming you are cleared to participate.
- Practice, Play, Have Fun, and Win!!!